The conference proceedings will be published as a special issue of EPJ Web of Conferences.
The contributions should be prepared using LaTeX document formatting and the class files provided by the publisher.
A tarball containing necessary files to produce your contribution, adjusted for MESON2023, should be downloaded from here.
The crucial files are the following:
- MESON2023_YourName_paper.tex is the basic file to edit, produce your contribution. ONLY a single print-ready pdf-file (with embedded fonts) should be uploaded to indico (instructions below),
- MESON2023_YourName_license.pdf is the EPJ license agreement, should be printed, filled in, signed by the author, scanned with a filename following the scheme and uploaded to indico.
- webofc-doc.pdf contains EPJ instructions for authors, should be read only when problems occur, otherwise instructions incorporated into the template file should be sufficient.
Page limits are as follows:
- 6 pages for a plenary talk or invited parallel talk,
- 4 pages for a contributed parallel talk.
The deadline for submission of contributions to our indico system is 16th October 2023.
- Select the sub-menu my contributions in the bottom of the menu on the left side.
- Select (click) on your contribution.
- In the bottom part of the contribution in the Peer reviewing section, click on Submit paper blue button.
- Drag both files into the central field:
- PDF with your text (We do not need your LaTeX file nor the figures).
- License agreement.
- Click Save button. You are ready!